Friday, April 23, 2010

TerraCycle Teams Up With Target!!!

From now until May 8th, for every    
"5" Target plastic bags you send to TerraCycle, you will receive a coupon for $1.00 off a Target reusable bag.


For program details, click the following link:
http://www.terracycle.net/system/brigade_files/0000/0135/Terracycle_Plastic_Bag_Rebate_Advertisement-small.pdf


TerraCycle has teamed up with Target to help save our resources and continue  their commitment to the environment by converting plastic shopping bags into reusable bags.

TerraCycle's toll free number:
1 866-967 6766.

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, I did not get a paper this week. Do I need somthing special from the ad or can I just print the info that you posted?
    Thanks for all you do. My Guys are thrilled to be part of this project!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I contacted TerraCycle about your question. You do need the Target circular to use as the packaging for the bags. You then use the shipping label from the link I posted. I did not receive a Target circular this week either. One possible solution is to pick up the weekly ad from Target. The weekly ads are usually located at the front entrance.
    I hope that helps!!

    ReplyDelete